Every 3rd Thursday of the month
* Sharing session for Family Supporters of Individuals with Eating Disorders
* Free participation
* No registration required
* Supported by experienced Eating Disorder Professionals
* For current patients only
Next Meeting: To be advised.
Sharing is Caring. Caring for a loved one with an Eating Disorder can be stressful and worrying. It is important to stay strong and having a support network is helpful. Join fellow supporters and experienced Eating Disorders professionals at freeED to learn and share about caregiving experiences.
The session will kick off with Q&A followed by sharing.
Family Based Treatment (FBT) Parents get-together
* Free event
* Open to ex and current (parents of) eating disorder patients, as well as those who are contemplating if they want to take up FBT or parents who are keen to find out more about FBT
* Hear from the other parents what they have gone or are going through in FBT
* Session is facilitated by our psychiatrist and family therapist
Next Meeting: 17 January 2019, 7 – 9pm